The Linssen Grand Sturdy 410 Gold is a beautiful, spacious cruiser for the inland waterways of the Netherlands. This yacht has a luxurious and spacious owner’s cabin with shower and toilet and a beautiful guest cabin with private toilet.
* Sailing on the Wadden Sea is allowed only in consultation and with the consent of Ottenhome Heeg.
You will also receive a household kit containing a household waste bag, pedal bin bag, dish cloth, scourer, and a sachet of detergent.
The Linssen Grand Sturdy 410 Gold is insured against all risks with an excess of € 1.000,- per claim. The deposit for the boat is also € 1.000,- and must be paid before departure. You can arrange this in various ways:
– By bank transfer in advance
– By debit card upon arrival (Unfortunately credit-/mastercard is not possible)
The deposit wil be refunded within 5 working days after returning the boat.
In some cases, a passport, ID card or drivers license can be deposited as a deposit. In that case, you need to sign for your permission to retain the document as a deposit.
You can also decide to pay extra to reduce the excess to zero. This means you are fully insured for any damage caused when sailing and manoeuvring the boat. The cost of reducing the excess to zero is 10% of the excess of the selected boat.
Please note. Zero excess assumes good seamanship and due care. If you intentionally cause damage to the boat, the excess will be charged in any event.
What is not covered by the excess insurance:
– Losing fenders or other inventory
– Getting the boat stuck
– Damage caused by intent or negligence*
– Damage to the interior of the boat
The costs of receiving assistance from Ottenhome Heeg or from a professional recovery company in the event of the boat becoming stuck, or receiving assistance with an engine, or for any other type of breakdown from another service provider, must be paid by the renter unless the rental company authorises such paid assistance in advance.
It is only possible to insurance the excess if the main booker and also skipper is 18 years or older.
* For example sailing under a bridge that is too low, causing damage to the mast/tent or when damage has occured because the tenant has not complied with the sailing rules.